Incubating chickens taught me many lessons.
The most important one was that impatience, my “signature trait”, may have grave consequences, including, but not limited to, life and death.
The clickable post title will take you to the revealing text of how I became an unwitting killer….
- Are Carbs Really “Evil”?
- No Time for Outrage
- Natto – the Marmite of Japan
- Companions or Meat?
- Euthanasia or Murder
- Night Droppings Come to the Rescue
- Creatures of Habit
- Sexing Chickens – A Coin Flip
- From Nell to “Chick Mirror”
- From Karl Hammer’s Chickens to Human Self-Creation
- Soap Making
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Chicken Hatchlings
- Chicken Feed – Homemade Organic
- A Cockerel in Our Midst
- My Lesson on Life & Death
- Getting to Know My Hens-To-Be
- Homemade Incubator – Anyone Can Do It
- The Validity of “One-Sided Relationships”
- The “Cake Dilemma”
- Kindness In Spite of Suffering*
- Universal Empathy
- Of Emotional Clarity*
- Commitment Unwillingness
- Opening a Coconut
- The “Killers” Among Us
- Vaccination – How Much Is Too Much?
- Natural Wound Healing: from Hydrotherapy to Manuka Honey
- From GM to cloning – the line in the sand between Frankenfish and “Frankenchild”*
- The Smell of Injustice*
- Of Internal Convictions
- Truth Sets Man Free*
- Easily Buried
- From Dr. Piper to Psychotherapy*
- From Insight to Action*
- Anyone Can be a “Champion”, Deep Down*
- Luka’s Encounter*
- Albina and the Robin
- Kefir – Love it or Hate it